Contribute Through The 1937 Society
Today, our neon marquee shines bright as testament to the generosity of our community through private gifts of all sizes. We have saved a vital landmark and reinvented it as a world-class live performance hall. But our work isn’t finished. We invite you to join a community of patrons who give beyond the price of a ticket. Your support helps assure the quality of talent and that cultural and educational programs thrive in an intimate setting unlike any other.
At Director level or greater, you are eligible to receive benefits in our 1937 Society – named in honor of the year of our founding. For questions, please contact Melissa Houck, Director of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-591.5800.
The Franklin Theatre is a non-profit LLC, a wholly-owned division of the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, TN, a 501c3 organization.
CHOOSE YOUR CONTRIBUTION LEVEL BELOW:
Levels of Annual Giving
$1,000 to $2,499
Support the Franklin Theatre and its cultural and educational commitment to Williamson County, plus
- Ticket pre-sale offers,
- Two (2) complimentary drink tickets,
- Annual report recognition,
- Access to personal ticket concierge,
- Access to post-event silent auctions.
The Value of
Our focus is to continue our promise of being:
- A catalyst for creativity in the arts, business and personal lives
- A platform to create resources for educational, social and charitable causes
- An economic development asset and resource
- An anchor for Franklin’s Historic Main Street
- Quality programming that achieves these goals is difficult through ticket sales alone. Your donation and support will help us achieve this promise.
Your Investment Provides
Performances at The Franklin Theatre routinely sell out. When you donate at the Director Level and above, you’ll be given exclusive access to tickets for Franklin Theatre presented live events before the public on-sale date, assuring you great seats to these sought after performances.
You will have access to dedicated staff and personalized service for your ticketing needs.
Your support helps us provide entertainment that inspires, enlightens and even surprises, and assures the quality of talent and related educational and cultural programs thrive in an intimate setting unlike any other.
The Franklin Theatre is part of the Heritage Foundation of Williamson County, a 501(c)3 non-profit organized for public benefit and your contribution is tax deductible less any tangible benefits received and to the fullest extent of the law. Please consult your tax advisor for details.