In 2007 we almost lost the Franklin Theatre forever.
Today, our neon marquee shines bright as testament to the generosity of our community through private gifts of all sizes. We have saved a vital landmark and reinvented it as a world-class live performance hall.
But our work isn’t finished.
Successful historic theaters require ongoing care and we welcome the opportunity to personally share how you can invest in that future. (Contact our director, Dan Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org)
THE NEW GOAL
The Franklin Theatre can be the greatest 300-seat venue in the world!
It’s essential to create new legacies and we do that through the amazing programming we bring to life on stage with over 600 events each year. We host extraordinary events that inspire, enrich and connect our communities while providing personal attention that exceeds expectations in a very intimate setting.
Having secured the property and renovated the building, our focus is now to fulfill our promise of being:
- A catalyst for creativity in the arts, business and personal lives
- A platform to create resources for educational, social and charitable causes
- An economic development asset and resource
- An anchor for Franklin’s Historic Main Street
Quality programming that achieves these goals is difficult through ticket sales alone. Our goal this year is to raise $300,000 (or about 20% of our budget) to make it possible.
Your dreams about what the Theatre can be are just beginning.
FRANKLIN THEATRE SUSTAINING DONORS
- Jackson National Life Insurance Company
- Animalia Health & Wellness
- Franklin Synergy Bank
- Emily Magid
- Pauline & Pierre Pons
- Puckett’s Gro. & Restaurant